Kineret Zabner, REALTOR®
The International Enthusiast
She’s been all over the world. Born in Israel and raised in Venezuela, Kineret moved to Iowa City with her husband and has been here for more than 25 years. Thanks to her international exposure, she’s fluent in three languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and English.
Before retiring, Kineret was involved in the local community for 13 years as a board member of Habitat for Humanity, an advisory board member for University Art Museum, and a board member of Agudas Achim Congregation. After retiring, Kineret decided to combine her passion for houses with her passion for people.
Other Things You Should Know About Kineret
Urban or Acres?
- Languages Spoken: Spanish, Hebrew, and English
- Specializations: Residential, Commercial
- Community Involvement: Agudas Achim Congregation Board Member, Habitat for Humanity, University of Iowa Art Museum Advisory Board Member
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: FilmScene
- Favorite Local Landmark: Old Capitol Building
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawks
- Best Part of Iowa: The people
Contact Kineret Zabner Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Kineret will be in touch soon!