Laura Kain, REALTOR®
This agent is always on the move, whether she’s running, hiking, or skiing. Known for her friendly, outgoing personality, Laura’s specialty is customer service and making her clients feel at ease.
Laura has been an optometrist for the past 23 years. She worked in and owned a practice in Coralville for 14 years. Laura’s experience as a business owner taught her the finer points of customer service and professionalism—traits she brings to her career as a REALTOR®.
Laura and her husband have three children: one at the University of Iowa and two at Liberty High School. Though the family’s love of the outdoors took them to Colorado in 2015, they moved back in 2018 to be closer to friends and family.
Other Things You Should Know About Laura
Fort Dodge, IA
Urban or Acres?
I am acres at heart, but love the conveniences of being urban
- Alma Mater: Iowa State
- Specializations: Residential
- Favorite Local Establishment: Red’s Alehouse
- Favorite Local Landmark: Squire Point
- Favorite Sports Team: New England Patriots
- Best Part of Iowa: The people, the sunsets, and the scenery. I love that one minute you can be boating on the Res, and the next hiking or biking in the woods. I also love looking at corn fields while driving down the road.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I’m a huge country music fan.