At Urban Acres Real Estate, we respect your right to privacy and we understand that users of urbanacres.com website need to be in control of their personal information.
- Mailing Lists. If you provide your e-mail address we may contact you periodically with newsletters and information about new services. Any e-mail sent by us provides the option to be removed from the e-mail mailing list. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you may do so by contacting us directly.
- Financial information. At this time, we do not collect any financial information pertaining to the users of this website.
- Children. We do not solicit personal information from children.
- Contact Us/How to update your personal information. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your Personal Information by notifying us when you change your address, phone number, or e-mail address. If at any time you wish to update your information or stop receiving communication from us, contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or visit uarlive.wpengine.com/contact. Please include your old and new contact information so that we can make the appropriate corrections.
- Sale of Business. Although we will not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose the Personal Information it collects, all the information may be transferred to a third party as part of a merger or the sale of all the assets of the business to which the information pertains.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are a Data Controller of your information for the purpose of the GDPR. If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests
- We need to comply with the law