Becky Halsch, REALTOR®
A life-long Iowa native, Becky was taught the value of hard work from a young age on her parents’ farm in rural Johnson County. Though she earned her Master of Science in Health Services Administration and worked for more than a decade in the healthcare industry, Becky was always pursuing her passion for real estate on the side, flipping and building houses. In 2019, she decided to turn that passion into a career and earned her real estate license. She quickly found her stride, scooping up recognitions such as the Rising Star Award in 2019 and 2020 and the Rookie of the Year Award in 2020. Now she puts those same values she learned on the farm and in her healthcare career—hard work, devotion, and honesty—to work for her clients as a REALTOR®. Her dedication to getting the job done right and seeing her clients’ dreams through to reality have earned her the nickname “The Finisher.”
Outside of work, Becky loves to run and has completed numerous half-marathons, full marathons, and triathlons. When she’s not competing in distance races, you can also find her spending time with her family and staying active through community organizations such as the 1105 Lunch Project and Habitat for Humanity.
What Clients Say About Becky Halsch
Other Things You Should Know About Becky
Rural Johnson County, near Cosgrove, IA
Urban or Acres?
Urban or Acres? Acres for sure. I grew up on a farm and loved every minute of it!
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa, University of St. Francis (Master’s of Science in Health Administration)
- Community Involvement: 1105 Lunch Project, Habitat for Humanity
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Bluebird Café
- Favorite Local Landmark: High Trestle Trail Bridge at dusk
- Best Part of Iowa: The beautiful rolling countryside (contrary to popular belief, Iowa is not flat) and the changing seasons. The people are authentic, kind, supportive and always willing to lend a hand to help those in need.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I have slept on a glacier.
Contact Becky Halsch Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Becky will be in touch soon!