Brooke Kauffman, REALTOR®
To-do lists don’t stand a chance against this ambitious REALTOR®! Born and raised in the rural Iowa City area, Brooke’s upbringing taught her the value of hard work and dedication. These values are now her guiding principles in her life as an agent. Whether she’s helping you sell a home or find your dream home, she’ll go above and beyond to make your experience a personalized one. Tell her your goals, and she’ll strive to make them a reality!
A true blend of “urban” and “acres,” Brooke has been a life-long resident of the Corridor and now lives in Coralville. She also owns a local tanning business in Coralville called Bronze by Brooke. Outside of work, you can find her and husband, Shawn, playing with their two dogs, Hayden & Henley, traveling, or grabbing dinner and drinks on the patio at Red’s Alehouse.
Other Things You Should Know About Brooke
Kalona, IA (Frytown)
Urban or Acres?
Both! I grew up in the country and so appreciate the beauty and serenity but now live in Coralville and love the ease and convenience.
- Alma Mater: Kirkwood Community College (Nursing)
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: It’s a toss up between Vesta and the patio at Red’s Alehouse!
- Favorite Local Landmark: Most people don’t know that we have the world’s largest wooden nickel right here in Iowa City on Dubuque Street! Otherwise, Kinnick is my favorite.
- Best Part of Iowa: The people. Iowa nice is a real thing!
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I love dinosaurs! Even my house has subtle little dino decor.
Contact Brooke Kauffman Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Brooke will be in touch soon!