Chelsey Riggan-Kuepker, REALTOR®
She got her first taste of real estate working as an assistant and office manager for a local developer and real estate team. Now Chelsey is a licensed REALTOR® with a development company and real estate team of her own (The Bails Team).
As a lifelong Iowa City resident, Chelsey is familiar with the local market. While developing relationships and building trust with her clients, she puts her insider knowledge to work to find buyers that special property and make the experience of selling a home more enjoyable. Chelsey enjoys traveling and attending Chicago Cubs games with her husband and family when she’s not assisting buyers and sellers. She also loves spending time at home with her daughter, Peyton, and her dog, Sam.
What Clients Say About Chelsey Riggan-Kuepker
Other Things You Should Know About Chelsey
Urban or Acres?
I grew up in the country wearing cowgirl boots and bottle feeding lambs, so the country is where I feel the most at ‘home,’ but I also love exploring new cities. I’d say I’m a little of both.
- Specializations: Accredited Buyers Representative, Certified Staging Expert
- Community Involvement: Housing Opportunities Committee
- Favorite Local Establishment: Red’s Alehouse
- Favorite Local Landmark: The Veterans Trail at the Coralville Lake
- Favorite Sports Team: The Chicago Cubs (of course)!
- Best Part of Iowa: The friendly Midwest vibe!
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I wanted to be a paramedic before I got my real estate license.
Contact Chelsey Riggan-Kuepker Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Chelsey will be in touch soon!