Chris Campbell, REALTOR®
This REALTOR® has one finger on the pulse of the real estate market and the other on what’s happening in Johnson and Linn Counties and surrounding communities. Since 2002, Chris’s goal as your real estate agent is to provide an enjoyable, stress-free transaction, whether you’re buying or selling residential or commercial real estate. And, she will truly look out for your best interest.
A lifelong resident of Iowa, Chris was born and raised in Cedar Rapids. Selling real estate runs in Chris' family, and she shares the profession with both her mother and nephew. She stays active in the community through her church, 100+ Women Who Care, the Iowa City Community School District, and the Chamber of Commerce. Chris will be the first one to tell you that she loves her job—whether it's helping first-time home buyers, or helping her clients buy and sell their 10th house—"It's the best job in the world."
What Clients Say About Chris Campbell
Other Things You Should Know About Chris
Cedar Rapids, IA
Urban or Acres?
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa (Journalism/Communications Studies)
- Specializations: Residential, Acreages, Commercial
- Community Involvement: Parkview Church, 100+ Women Who Care, Iowa City Community School District, and the Chamber of Commerce
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: BlackStone
- Favorite Sports Team: Cubs
- Best Part of Iowa: The change of seasons, “Iowa Friendly,” green grass and trees, and it’s a great place to raise a family.
Contact Chris Campbell Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Chris will be in touch soon!