Jason Peterson, REALTOR®
Remember that guy you knew in Cub Scouts and baseball as a kid? That was probably Jason. Growing up in Iowa City with a mother who worked in real estate, it’s no surprise he earned his real estate license in 2002 after going to school for architecture, construction management, and technology.
Jason now works with his mother Karen, also a real estate agent at Urban Acres. He owns Stillwater Homes, one of the few true design and building firms in the area that specializes in residential and light commercial design and construction. Jason prides himself on putting his years of experience, extensive knowledge of all aspects of construction, and architectural design to use for his clients whether buying, selling, or building.
Distance cycling, golfing, camping, grilling, woodworking, drawing, and spending time with friends and family are a few of the ways Jason spends his downtime outside of work. He and his wife Katie live in North Liberty with their three sons Van, Ethan, and Cameron.
Other Things You Should Know About Jason
Urban or Acres?
I’m a bit of both. I grew up in North Liberty and Iowa City, but have family and friends I’ve always spent time with in the surrounding farm communities.
- Specializations: Architecture, design, custom construction, real estate sales and investment
- Community Involvement: Iowa Bicycle Coalition, Youth Sports, Cub Scouts
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Big Grove
- Favorite Local Landmark: Pagliai’s Pizza
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawkeyes
- Best Part of Iowa: The people who have called Iowa home for years and meeting people that are just discovering how great of a place this is.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I don’t run. If you see me running, you should run, too, because something is probably chasing me.
Contact Jason Peterson Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Jason will be in touch soon!