Jerad Krall, REALTOR®
This self-taught handyman is a man of many talents. Before getting his start in property management and earning his real estate license, Jerad was a master certified automotive technician. Jerad was a master certified automotive technician before getting his start in property management and earning his real estate license. In 2014, he joined fellow agent Robin Sueppel to form the Sueppel and Krall team.
A lifelong Iowa City resident and Hawkeye, Jerad still lives in Iowa City with his wife Madelynn, their daughters Lilliana and Emilia, and a yellow lab Stella. Jerad enjoys spending time outdoors, cycling, traveling, completing home improvement projects, and working on classic cars. He’s also a longtime supporter of Iowa City Run for the Schools and the Iowa Children’s Museum.
What Clients Say About Jerad Krall
Other Things You Should Know About Jerad
Urban or Acres?
I grew up Acres and can’t wait to get back.
- Specializations: Buyers, Sellers
- Community Involvement: Mayor’s Youth Empowerment Program (MYEP), Children’s Museum
- Favorite Local Landmark: Sutliff Bridge
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawkeyes
- Best Part of Iowa: We’re close to big cities, yet there are wide open spaces to explore close to home. Also, it’s close to family.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: My wife and I went skydiving for our first wedding anniversary. And in college, I taught myself how to walk on my hands and ride a unicycle.