Jerad Krall, REALTOR®
This self-taught handyman is a man of many talents. Before getting his start in property management and earning his real estate license, Jerad was a master certified automotive technician.
A lifelong Iowa City resident and Hawkeye, Jerad still lives in Iowa City with his wife Madelynn, their daughters Lilliana and Emilia, and a yellow lab Stella. Jerad enjoys spending time outdoors, cycling, traveling, completing home improvement projects, and working on classic cars. He’s also a longtime supporter of Iowa City Run for the Schools and the Iowa Children’s Museum.
What Clients Say About Jerad Krall
Other Things You Should Know About Jerad
Urban or Acres?
I grew up Acres and can’t wait to get back.
- Specializations: Buyers, Sellers
- Community Involvement: Mayor’s Youth Empowerment Program (MYEP), Children’s Museum
- Favorite Local Landmark: Sutliff Bridge
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawkeyes
- Best Part of Iowa: We’re close to big cities, yet there are wide open spaces to explore close to home. Also, it’s close to family.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: My wife and I went skydiving for our first wedding anniversary. And in college, I taught myself how to walk on my hands and ride a unicycle.