Karen Mitchell, REALTOR®
Whether she’s providing encouragement to a client navigating the buying or selling process or cheering her daughter on from the bleachers, Karen is a true fan and supporter. She prides herself on her good communication, timely responses, active listening, attention to detail, and overall customer service.
Karen is a lifelong Iowa City area resident who earned her sociology degree from the University of Iowa. After earning her real estate license in 1997, she dedicated herself to becoming a go-to source of knowledge for Iowa City and surrounding real estate markets, including Kalona, Coralville, and North Liberty. Karen, her husband Kelly, and her daughter Dakota live in Kalona. They enjoy being active in the communities they serve through volunteer opportunities, club memberships, and school and extracurricular activities.
What Clients Say About Karen Mitchell
Other Things You Should Know About Karen
Urban or Acres?
A little urban, but only in a small town.
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa (Sociology)
- Awards: Gold Star Award
- Specializations: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Community Involvement: Kalona United Methodist Church Trustee, Mid Prairie Athletic Boosters
- Favorite Local Establishment: Kalona Brewing Company
- Favorite Sports Team: Any team my child is a part of
- Best Part of Iowa: The friendly people
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I learned to waterski at 8 years old!
Contact Karen Mitchell Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Karen will be in touch soon!