Karen Peterson, REALTOR®
If you ask this upbeat, hardworking REALTOR®, each new day and transaction is an adventure. Karen welcomes opportunities to meet people from around the world, encounter new situations, and go above and beyond to help her clients. Karen’s son Jason is her partner in real estate, and together, they’ll help you find the community and the connections to make your home buying or selling experience successful.
Karen grew up seven miles west of Iowa City. Now she lives in northeast Iowa City with her husband Al. Karen has two grown sons, Jason and Jeff, and five grandchildren. Traveling, cooking, reading, yard work, camping, boating, golf, and spending time with her family are some of Karen’s favorite hobbies. She’s also involved in various community and neighborhood groups and organizations.
Other Things You Should Know About Karen
Urban or Acres?
I’m both, but growing up on the farm was awesome!
- Specializations: Residential real estate
- Community Involvement: Past ambassador for Iowa City Chamber of Commerce
- Favorite Iowa City Establishments: Englert, Hancher, Pagliai’s Pizza
- Favorite Local Landmark: Coralville Lake
- Best Part of Iowa: It’s safe, clean, and beautiful. There are many things to do no matter the season.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I’m not an only child.
Contact Karen Peterson Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Karen will be in touch soon!