Lou Kessler, REALTOR®
In her more than 30 years in real estate, this second-generation REALTOR® has discovered the secret to providing the best service: putting her clients first. Lou’s hallmark client-first philosophy, combined with her outstanding human relations skills and keen eye for detail, have helped her build an extensive client base through referrals. She also partners with her daughter, Ainsley, as part of the Lou & Ainsley team.
As a lifetime Iowa City resident, Lou possesses in-depth community and market knowledge. Through the years, she’s fine-tuned her abilities in client counseling, negotiations, and guiding clients through the financial and legal processes of real estate. She’ll put these skills to use to guide you through your next move.
What Clients Say About Lou Kessler
Other Things You Should Know About Lou
Urban or Acres?
A mixture—I was raised on a farm, but I do love the city!
- Specializations: SRES Designation, CRS
- Community Involvement: Houses into Homes, Project Green, TRAIL (Tools and Resources for Active Independent Living)
- Favorite Local Establishment: Hancher
- Favorite Local Landmark: Coralville Reservoir
- Favorite Sports Team: Pro: Cardinals, College: Hawkeyes
- Best Part of Iowa: Calm living with easy access to Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, and Minneapolis.