Mike Bails, REALTOR®
It’s not hard to see why this REALTOR® is the master of his craft. Mike leads the Corridor in sales for new construction, development, and income and investment properties. Since 1999, he’s been selling real estate and was previously a long-time member of the Board of Directors for the Iowa City Area Home Builders Association (HBA) and served as President for the HBA in 2019. He is also a part of The Bails Team.
Mike met his wife Angie while attending the University of Iowa, and they’re a match made in real estate heaven—Angie owns a rental property management company, Brotherton Investments. Mike and Angie have two children, Mariah and Caden, and two dogs, Cash (a Bulldog) and Jax (a Boxer). The family lives on an acreage in Solon. When they aren’t working, the family enjoys spending as much time as they can at their cabin in Montrose, Iowa, where they camp, fish, ride ATVs, and have a great time together.
What Clients Say About Mike Bails
Other Things You Should Know About Mike
Urban or Acres?
Mostly urban with a very small dash of acres
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa
- Recognitions: Current President of The Greater Iowa City Area HBA, Forbes Real Estate Council
- Specializations: New Construction, Land Development, Investment Properties
- Community Involvement: Big Brothers Big Sisters, 5th Ward Saints, United Way
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Wig & Pen
- Best Part of Iowa: The people are great!
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I love science and history.