Mike Bails, REALTOR®
It’s not hard to see why this REALTOR® is the master of his craft. Mike is part of The Bails Team which leads the Corridor in total home and property sales, and represents many of the best new construction home builders in the area. Since 1999, he’s been selling real estate and has previously served as a long-time member of the Board of Directors for the Iowa City Area Home Builders Association (HBA), including as Past President—a position that only other two full-time REALTORS® have ever been elected to.
Mike met his wife Angie while attending the University of Iowa, and they’re a match made in real estate heaven—Angie owns a rental property management company, Brotherton Investments. Mike and Angie have two children, Mariah and Caden, and their family lives on an acreage in Solon, the living embodiment of "Urban Acres." When they aren’t working, the family enjoys spending as much time as they can on the Coralville Reservoir Lake and at their cabin in Montrose, Iowa, where they camp, fish, ride ATVs, and have a great time together.
What Clients Say About Mike Bails
Other Things You Should Know About Mike
Urban or Acres?
Mostly urban with a very small dash of acres
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa
- Recognitions: Past President of The Greater Iowa City Area HBA
- Specializations: New Construction, Land Development, Investment Properties
- Community Involvement: Big Brothers Big Sisters, 5th Ward Saints, United Way
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Wig & Pen
- Best Part of Iowa: The people are great!
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I love science and history.