- Mike McEleney
- The Transformer
He's a two-time Gold Star Award-winning REALTOR® known for transforming real estate transactions into stress-free experiences. Get to know Mike.
Mike is actively involved with ICAAR as a former director on the board and with the Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce as an Emeritus Ambassador. He and his wife Sara, a neurosurgery nurse at UI Hospitals and Clinics, live in Iowa City with their three children: Adalyn, Gavin, and Mason.
- Clinton, IA
- Iowa urban
- Alma Mater: University of Northern Iowa
- Awards: Rookie of the Year (2005), Gold Star Award for Outstanding Professional Cooperation from ICAAR (2007 and 2009), Multi-Million Dollar Producer Every Year of Career
- Community Involvement: Emeritus Ambassador for the Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce (2009), Iowa City Area Association of Realtors Board of Directors (2011-2013), Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors (2018), Rotary International
- Favorite Local Landmark: Herbert Hoover Museum
- Favorite Sports Teams: Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Hawkeyes
- Best Part of Iowa: The friendly folks
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: My dream as a child was to manage a Hardee’s or pursue alligator wrestling at Reptile Gardens in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.
Some say he has super-human abilities. With his creativity, diligence, experience, and professionalism, Mike can transform a real estate transaction into a stress-free experience.
Since becoming a REALTOR® in 2004, Mike has been recognized multiple times for his work; twice receiving the Gold Star Award for Outstanding Professional Cooperation from the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors (ICAAR). From the beginning of his career, Mike has built his business one client at a time with a focus on repeat clients and referrals. His pledge is simple: to make buying and selling residential real estate stress-free, to offer excellent and efficient service, and to help good people make well-informed decisions.
Residential For Sale
4703 Orval Yoder Turnpike SW, Kalona, Iowa 52247