Mitch Price, REALTOR®
Looking for a down-to-earth agent to help you navigate the real estate market? Mitch is your guy. Listening and advising are his innate talents. Mitch is an Iowa City native who graduated from City High and went on to the University of Iowa, where he pitched for the Hawkeye baseball team. His love and passion for the Iowa City area led him straight into real estate. Whether you’re buying or selling, this all-around gamer will put a positive spin on your experience. His steady involvement in investment projects and background as a franchisee for Pancheros Mexican Grill also give him diverse knowledge of business.
Mitch lives in Iowa City with his wife Karrie and three young daughters—Quinn, Sophie, and Violet—who tell Mitch he’s the best dad ever (and remind him every day that he’s bald and should grow his hair back).
What Clients Say About Mitch Price
Other Things You Should Know About Mitch
Iowa City, IA
Urban or Acres?
Urban or Acres? Both! I love visiting New York City and experiencing the energy of the Big Apple, but I also enjoy relaxing at my in-laws’ farm in Newhall, IA.
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa
- Specializations: New Homebuyers, Investors
- Community Involvement: Little Hawks Softball Club, City High Alumni Board, City High Booster
- Favorite Iowa City Establishments: Joensy’s, Blackstone, and Pancheros
- Favorite Local Landmark: Hickory Hill Park
- Favorite Sports Team: New York Yankees
- Best Part of Iowa: The fall weather— just after the humidity and before the snow.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: On my honeymoon in Maui, I saved a man from drowning who was snorkeling in the deep end of the hotel pool.
Contact Mitch Price Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Mitch will be in touch soon!