Mollie Kilburg, REALTOR®
She has a green thumb for gardening and a passion for all things real estate. After seeing her husband Jerad, a REALTOR® at Urban Acres, help people going through one of the most exciting times of their life, Mollie decided to earn her real estate license and join the fun. She works with Jerad, providing support and ideas to help make the buying and selling experience one of the best possible experiences. Nothing gets her excited like home trends and new construction.
Mollie is an active mom of four kids and loves living in Iowa. She enjoys spending time in the great outdoors, watching baseball, and any reason to soak up the sun. She also loves spending time with her family and taking care of the garden (even if her time is mostly spent pulling weeds).
Other Things You Should Know About Mollie
Urban or Acres?
- Alma Mater: University of Northern Iowa
- Community Involvement: Solon PTO, Solon community, and youth sports coach
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Big Grove Brewery
- Favorite Local Landmark: Lake MacBride State Park
- Favorite Sports Team: Cubs!
- Best Part of Iowa: The lakes and beautiful scenery
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: My love for rap music. I am in heaven when I have the house to myself and I can crank up my gangster rap and dance/clean.
Contact Mollie Kilburg Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Mollie will be in touch soon!