Natasha Wendt, REALTOR®, CRS, ABR
This Iowa City native’s passion for introducing new residents to the community and its incredible restaurants, venues, and organizations is unsurpassed—except maybe by her passion for whipping up meringue. Easy going, friendly, and curious by nature, Natasha loves interacting with people from diverse backgrounds and takes great care to give the people in her life (friends, family, and clients) her absolute best. If you want an experienced, personable agent with a deep, local knowledge of the market, Natasha is the smart choice for your real estate needs.
Natasha is a mom, stepmom, and a strong supporter of the community. She has served on boards and donated her time to various causes over the years, including the Rotary Club of Iowa City Downtown, Riverside Theatre, United Action for Youth, and the Emma Goldman Clinic. Natasha and her husband Christoph, an Army veteran, share two teenagers and have three adorable, adopted kitties: Sassy, Dave Growl, and Luna.
What Clients Say About Natasha Wendt
Other Things You Should Know About Natasha
Iowa City, Iowa
Urban or Acres?
I guess I’m a little more urban, but there are things I love about both!
- Alma Mater: Smith College (BA in Comparative Religion) and Michigan State (MA in Medical Humanities)
- Specializations: Certified Residential Specialist and Accredited Buyer Representative
- Community Involvement: Rotary Club of Iowa City Downtown, Riverside Theatre, Emma Goldman Clinic, Miracles in Motion, Iowa Women's Foundation, and Summer of the Arts
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Shakespeare’s Pub & Grill
- Best Part of Iowa: How beautiful it really is here. A drive in the countryside on a spring day with the windows down for that fresh air? It's so rejuvenating and peaceful.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I have a serious (flower) pot problem and grow many beautiful plants each year. I also have a deep and abiding love of Bundt pans. You should see my collection!
Contact Natasha Wendt Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Natasha will be in touch soon!