Pam Logue, REALTOR®
There’s a reason they call her the counselor. As a former national customer service director, Pam knows how to listen—and then listen some more—to understand her clients’ real estate needs and provide the best buying and selling experience.
Originally from southern Illinois, Pam is passionate about mentoring tomorrow’s leaders and homeowners. She also has a daring side. When she’s not assisting buyers and sellers, Pam is always looking for her next adventure. She’s an accomplished sky diver and white water rafter. And she can’t wait for her first shark cage dive! Reading, learning, and spending time with her grandkids are at the top of her list of less-dangerous hobbies.
What Clients Say About Pam Logue
Other Things You Should Know About Pam
Urban or Acres?
- Languages: English, American Sign Language (ASL)
- Awards: President Sales Award
- Specializations: First-time homebuyers
- Community Involvement: Houses into Homes
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Stella’s
- Favorite Local Landmark: Old Capitol Building
- Best Part of Iowa: The diversity
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I’ve jumped out of an airplane six times.