Robin Sueppel, REALTOR®
Few know the local real estate market better than Robin Sueppel. As a lifelong resident of Iowa City, Robin has strong community ties and an extensive network in a town where she's practice real estate since 1990. Honest, loyal, and direct with a great sense of humor, Robin and her real estate partner, Jerad Krall, make up the Sueppel & Krall team.
When she’s not helping buyers and sellers navigate the local real estate market, Robin can be found spending time with her son Bram, her dogs Chloe and Tootsie, and her extended family. She enjoys biking, sports, being outdoors, reading and traveling. She's an avid tennis player so you'll often find her at North Dodge Athletic Club or Hawkeye Tennis Facility playing on a U.S. Tennis Association Team. Robin graduated from the University of Iowa with a degree in Communications studies.
What Clients Say About Robin Sueppel
Other Things You Should Know About Robin
Iowa City, IA
Urban or Acres?
I embrace both. I grew up in Iowa City, but as a child, I spent a lot of time on the farm with my grandpa and my friends. I always wanted to marry a farmer!
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa (Communication Studies)
- Specializations: Residential, Condos
- Community Involvement: City High Booster Club, Little Hawk Basketball Club, Mayor’s Youth Empowerment Program (MYEP)
- Favorite Local Establishment: George’s Buffet
- Favorite Local Landmark: The Black Angel
- Favorite Sports Team: Green Bay Packers
- Best Part of Iowa: The people
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I am a sucker for people in crisis.
Contact Robin Sueppel Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Robin will be in touch soon!