Robin Sueppel, REALTOR®
You’ve heard of the six degrees of separation. With this connected REALTOR®, even fewer contacts stand between you and your goals.
Robin is a lifelong Iowa City resident with strong community ties in the town where she’s practiced real estate for 20+ years. Honest, loyal, and direct with a great sense of humor, Robin’s deep knowledge of the market led to her appointment to the board of the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors (ICAAR).
When she’s not helping buyers and sellers navigate the local real estate market, Robin can be found spending time with her son Bram, her dog Chloe, and her extended family. She enjoys biking, being outdoors, reading, traveling, and tennis. Robin plays on a U.S. Tennis Association Team and is an active member of the Iowa League Tennis Committee. She also volunteers her time at various local organizations.
What Clients Say About Robin Sueppel
Other Things You Should Know About Robin
Iowa City, IA
Urban or Acres?
I embrace both. I grew up in Iowa City, but as a child, I spent a lot of time on the farm with my grandpa and my friends. I always wanted to marry a farmer!
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa (Communication Studies)
- Specializations: Residential, Condos
- Community Involvement: City High Booster Club, Little Hawk Basketball Club, Mayor’s Youth Empowerment Program (MYEP)
- Favorite Local Establishment: George’s Buffet
- Favorite Local Landmark: The Black Angel
- Favorite Sports Team: Green Bay Packers
- Best Part of Iowa: The people
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I am a sucker for people in crisis.
Contact Robin Sueppel Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Robin will be in touch soon!