Ross Nusser, REALTOR®, Broker Associate, ABR
Whether he’s behind a blueprint, on a job site, or showing a farmhouse to a potential buyer, this top-producing REALTOR® is an all-around professional. Specializing in buyer and seller representation with an emphasis on development, new construction, investment properties, and farms, Ross is known for his loyalty and honesty.
In 2009, Ross became a Realtor® and in 2014, Ross joined the Nusser Paterno Real Estate Team. Since then, he’s earned multiple designations including Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) and his broker license. In 2010, he was named Newcomer of the Year by the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors (ICAAR). Ross lives with his two children.
What Clients Say About Ross Nusser
Other Things You Should Know About Ross
Urban or Acres?
I am a true blend of both. I grew up in urban Iowa City and currently live on an acreage near the Coralville reservoir
- Languages Spoken: English and German
- Alma Mater: University of Arizona
- Specializations: Development, Investment Property, New Construction, Buyers and Sellers
- Community Involvement: Successful Living
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Friendly Farms
- Favorite Local Landmark: Market House
- Favorite Sports Team: As most of my partners have likely answered… Go Hawks!
- Best Part of Iowa: The people and the sense of community are unmatched anywhere else.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: Feel free to ask me and I'll gladly tell you!