Sarah Davelaar, Marketing Director
If Sarah had a mantra, it would be “Work smarter.” This self-described process nerd uses her keen eye for detail to strive for efficiency without losing sight of the bigger picture. As a mom of twins, she often jokes that she likes efficiency so much that she had two babies at once!
When it comes to marketing, she’s also always on the lookout for opportunities to make the most out of every detail, whether it’s a story, an experience, or even a process. She uses these skills to help drive Urban Acres forward in the market.
Outside of work, Sarah loves staying active. You can find her playing soccer, biking, experimenting in the kitchen, or chasing after the twin toddlers with her husband, Zach.
Other Things You Should Know About Sarah
Bethel Park, PA
Urban or Acres?
Equal parts Urban and Acres!
- Alma Mater: BA from Waynesburg University, MBA from the University of South Dakota
- Community Involvement: New Life Community Church
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: It’s too hard to pick, but my top choices are Basta, Nodo, and Big Grove Solon! I’ve also spent a LOT of time at the Iowa City Kickers field playing soccer.
- Favorite Sports Team: Any team wearing black and gold! It’s a happy coincidence that Pittsburgh and UI sports teams wear the same colors.
- Best Part of Iowa: Iowa is very underrated from a national perspective, which is what makes it a perfect place to live. There are hidden gems all over the place and you don’t have to look far to find them. Plus, you can see the sun rise and set on a daily basis—a luxury that many people don't have!
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I refereed soccer for 15 years.
Contact Sarah Davelaar Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Sarah will be in touch soon!