Tricia Van Roekel, REALTOR®
The Social Butterfly
With more than 25 years of experience in real estate, two children, and a busy volunteer schedule, it’s no surprise she’s a social butterfly. Tricia’s clients (many now friends) say her energy, friendly personality, commitment to service, and experience are what make her an outstanding REALTOR®.
Tricia graduated from Iowa State University, then moved to Iowa City to raise her family. She and her husband Eric, an engineer with Procter and Gamble, have built three new construction homes and remodeled a home together—experiences that have given Tricia unique insights into homeownership and area neighborhoods.
Now that her children are away at college and life has slowed down, Tricia is rediscovering life as an empty nester. She’s an active volunteer with United Way and Go Red for Women Heart Association, and she’s a church deacon at Parkview Church. When she isn’t volunteering or working, Tricia is attending UI sporting events, spending time with friends and family, golfing, walking in her neighborhood, or taking beach vacations.
What Clients Say About Tricia Van Roekel
Other Things You Should Know About Tricia
Urban or Acres?
My roots are a little bit acres—I grew up next to a cornfield in small town Iowa, but I have lived in the Iowa City area for more than 28 years.
- Alma Mater: Iowa State University
- Awards: ABR, REALTOR® of the Year, Gold Star Recipient
- Specializations: Relocation, first-time homebuyers, move-up buyers and sellers
- Community Involvement: United Way, Go Red for Women Heart Association, and Parkview Church Deacon
- Favorite Local Establishment: Red’s Alehouse
- Favorite Local Landmark: Kinnick Stadium
- Favorite Sports Team: I cheer for the Hawks, but I do love my Cyclones, too.
- Best Part of Iowa: Fall weather and football games
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I am a PK (pastor’s kid). My dad was a pastor in a small town. I know you’re thinking Footloose, but I actually stayed out of trouble most of the time!
Contact Tricia Van Roekel Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Tricia will be in touch soon!