Tundi Brady, REALTOR®
Persistence, attention to detail, and enthusiasm. These are the traits Tundi’s clients mention when describing the great experiences they had with Tundi as their agent. Tundi values empowering her clients to make smart, informed decisions, which helps take the stress out of the buying and selling process. She considers herself a partner in helping you reach your goals, leveraging her marketing background and decades of experience in the Iowa City area. Whether you’re buying or selling a home or investment property, she’ll work tirelessly for you.
A Johnson County resident since 1998, when Tundi isn’t helping buyers and sellers, she’s lending her extra energy to the local school district or to the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital. She and her husband also have four children.
What Clients Say About Tundi Brady
Other Things You Should Know About Tundi
Urban or Acres?
Urban (though I dream of acres)
- Languages Spoken: English, Hungarian, and some French
- Specializations: Residential home sales and purchases
- Community Involvement: Board member of Houses into Homes and elementary school volunteer
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Wilson’s Orchard
- Favorite Iowa Fact: Iowa has always been on the cutting edge of civil rights as one of the first states to allow women to own property, legalize interracial marriage, outlaw segregation, elect the first woman to public office, and grant full marriage equality to gay and lesbian couples.
- Best Part of Iowa: The dramatic weather and the people