Whitney Russell, REALTOR®
Who says buying or selling a home can’t be fun? Not this social butterfly and well-connected agent. Clients say working with Whitney is their favorite part of the experience.
When she’s not using her connections to take the stress out of buying and selling, Whitney is an active community member. You’ll find this animal lover volunteering for the Friends of the Animal Center Foundation or lending her talents to the City Circle Acting Company of Coralville.
She also enjoys spending time with her husband Ben, her son, Ford, and two rescue dogs, Jim and Chi Chi.
What Clients Say About Whitney Russell
Other Things You Should Know About Whitney
Mount Vernon, Iowa
Urban or Acres?
- Specializations: First-time homebuyers
- Awards: Corridor Business Journal’s 40 Under 40, Best Real Estate Agents in Iowa City (Locals Love Us), One of the Best “Real Estate Team” (Iowa City Press Citizen), Governor’s Volunteer Award
- Community Involvement: Friends of the Animal Center Foundation and City Circle Theatre Company
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: RSVP
- Favorite Local Landmark: Old Capitol
- Favorite Sports Team: Go Hawks!
- Best Part of Iowa: We’re in the middle of everything and the people are so polite!
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I love rodents.
Contact Whitney Russell Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Whitney will be in touch soon!