Cindy Clark, REALTOR®
Determination, hard work, and strong community connections make it possible for this top-producing agent to bring her A-game every day. Buyers and sellers appreciate Cindy’s wealth of knowledge in and around her hometown of Iowa City.
Ask Cindy and she’ll tell you that relationships and communication are the keys to a successful business. She prides herself on having fun while helping her clients understand the process of buying and selling real estate. Her biggest joy comes from the friendships she makes helping people achieve their dreams of home ownership. The referrals, repeat calls, and housewarming invites that follow are just a bonus.
Cindy is passionate about giving back to the community, and she lends her time and efforts to several local charities. She sits on several planning, fundraising, and festival committees in the Iowa City area. Her main priority is supporting animal-based charities and ‘helping our little friends who can’t help themselves.’
You can find Cindy displaying her skills in local pool halls—she’s the president of the Iowa City Women’s Pool League and enjoys the thrill of competition at all levels and teaching others to play the game. She lives for beach vacations and traveling the world. If you can’t find Cindy, she’s probably in Hawaii selling houses from the beach. Cindy also enjoys road trips, live music, sports, camping, and spending quality time with family, friends, and her three Min Pins.
What Clients Say About Cindy Clark
Other Things You Should Know About Cindy
Urban or Acres?
I am urban by day and acres by night.
- Languages Spoken: German and English
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Specializations: Residential, ABR, CNE
- Community Involvement: Northside Oktoberfest organizer, President of the Iowa City Women’s Pool League, and ICAAR Dog Wash Fundraiser Committee member
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Pagliai’s Pizza
- Favorite Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings
- Best Part of Iowa: Fall weather and watching the leaves turn
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I love surfing, and I can throw a perfect 20-yard touchdown spiral, every time.