Cindy Clark, REALTOR®
Determination, hard work, and strong community connections make it possible for this top-producing agent to bring her A-game every day. Buyers and sellers appreciate Cindy’s wealth of knowledge in and around her hometown of Iowa City.
Ask Cindy and she’ll tell you that relationships and communication are the keys to a successful business. She prides herself on having fun while helping her clients understand the entire process of buying and selling real estate. Her biggest reward comes from the friendships she makes helping people achieve their dreams of home ownership. The referrals, repeat calls, and housewarming invites that follow are just a bonus.
Cindy is passionate about giving back to the community, and she lends her time and efforts to several local charities and organizations. She is currently a board member for Houses Into Homes and is also a member of the Hawkeye Chapter of 100 Women Who Care. She absolutely loves supporting various animal-based charities and is a annual donor to Friends of Animal Center Foundation in Iowa City. In addition, she is a member of the Home Builders Association.
When Cindy isn’t working, she might be displaying her skills at the pool table. She is the VP of the Iowa City Women’s Pool League and enjoys the thrill of competition at all levels and teaching others to play the game. She lives for Jeep rides and beach vacations. If you can’t find Cindy, she is probably in Hawaii selling houses from the beach. Cindy also enjoys road trips, live music, sports, camping and spending quality time with family, friends and her beloved Min Pins.
What Clients Say About Cindy Clark
Other Things You Should Know About Cindy
Urban or Acres?
I am urban by day and acres by night.
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa BFA with emphasis in Design
- Languages Spoken: English
- Specializations: Residential, ABR, CNE
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Pagliai’s Pizza
- Favorite Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings
- Best Part of Iowa: Fall weather, watching the leaves turn and camping by a campfire with marshmallows
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I love football! I can throw a perfect 20-yard touchdown spiral, every time!
- Community Involvement: Home Builders Association-Member, Houses Into Homes-Board Member, 100 Women Who Care-Member, Contributor Iowa Women’s Foundation, Friends of The Animal Center Foundation, Iowa City Area Association of Realtors-ICAAR Member, National Association of Realtors-NAR Member, Iowa City Women’s Pool League-Board Member