Mark Paterno, REALTOR®, CRS, GRI
Did you know this ambitious REALTOR® has never made a résumé? After starting his first business at 23 and owning several other successful businesses through the years, he’s never needed one.
Mark focuses on residential, investment, and commercial real estate. In 2014, he teamed up with fellow REALTOR® Ross Nusser to create the Nusser Paterno Real Estate Team. Since then, the team has grown to three agents and expanded its services to include building custom, new construction homes.
Marco’s Grilled Cheese and George’s Gyros in the Ped Mall are both businesses Mark started. When he’s not overseeing his businesses or helping clients buy and sell homes, he enjoys heading out to the Caribbean to scuba dive and sail.
What Clients Say About Mark Paterno
Other Things You Should Know About Mark
Urban or Acres?
I grew up in the country and studied in a big European city for a year, so I’m a little bit urban and acres.
- Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
- Specializations: Residential, Commercial, Investment
- Favorite Local Establishment: Wig & Pen
- Favorite Local Landmark: Coralville Lake
- Best Part of Iowa: The changing of the seasons
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I’ve never made a résumé. I opened my first business when I was 23.