- Tia Perez
- REALTOR®, CRS, ABR
- The Illuminator
This real estate agent and volunteer provides certified home staging services and negotiation advice to each client. Get to know Tia.
- Dubuque, Iowa
- I’ve never ridden a horse, but I’ve owned a motorcycle… so probably a little urban.
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa, College of Business, degree in marketing
- Specializations: CRS, home staging, negotiation training
- Community Involvement: Houses into Homes Board of Directors and Good Shepherd Center Board of Directors
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: Orchard Green
- Favorite Local Landmark: Harvest Preserve
- Favorite Sports Team: Iowa Hawkeyes
- Best Part of Iowa: We all wave, even when we don’t know each other. That’s why the new tradition of waving at the Children’s Hospital is so very Iowa.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I once owned a red and white Suzuki Marauder 800 cc touring bike. I miss it, but motherhood changes your priorities.
She started working as a REALTOR® soon after graduating from college. Since then, Tia has known that helping clients find homes and transition through life is her true calling. A strong-minded, compassionate agent who loves to listen, Tia is a trained negotiator and cares deeply about every person and outcome. She’s proud to offer negotiation advice and certified staging services to every client as part of the Tia + Jane team.
Whether she’s volunteering her time or supporting local charities, Tia has a heart for giving back to her community. Outside of real estate, Tia enjoys spending time with her husband Blaine and two daughters, Everly and Josie. She loves Hawkeye sports (especially football), yoga, kickboxing, travel, and wine tasting. Tia also has two fur babies: Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Ruthie) and Sonia Sotomayor (Sunny).
Farms For Sale
2999 128th Drive, Amana, Iowa 52203